Our online chat is available from Monday to Friday (EST) from 9am to 5pm.
Need help with a technical or order-related question? Try our most recently asked questions to the right or visit the complete FAQ here.
You can also send support questions directly to us via the form below, or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We cant’ guarantee any specific number of followers because these are real people who have decided for themselves whether or not to follow you, However, the amount of followers you generate all depends on the speed you are using. With the Premium plan, which is what most people choose, you can use the Fast setting, as well as the Custom speed which you can customize to create an even faster speed, this could generate around 50-100 followers a day. With the Growth Starter plan, you can expect to generate around a quarter of that.
As each account is different, this number will vary. If you’re consistently posting high-quality content you’re definitely going to see a higher number of followers.
TagScout provides you with the ability to specify exactly who you would like to mass message based on such parameters as:
- Connection to a competitor (follower, for example)
- People using specific hashtags
For example, if you run a business dealing with vintage clothing and you would like to expand your presence on Instagram, you might set your parameters to:
- Tag: a hashtag like #vintageclothing or #vintageresale. Directs TagScout only to interact with accounts using these hashtags.
- Location: depends on where you are located and/or are willing to ship to. If you are based in Canada and do not offer shipping outside of Canada, then you might set your location to “Canada”. If you ship only to specific countries, you can direct TagScout only to interact with people in those countries.
- Account: any established vintage clothing IG account who might have followers that would be interested in your product.
Yes of course! As explained in-depth in our article “62 Proven Ways to Grow Your Instagram Followers in 2018“, we actually recommend that you spend quality time working on great content so new and existing followers remain engaged and active. You no longer have to like, follow or comment on posts from other users since TagScout does all that heavy lifting for you.
You can upgrade or downgrade your account at any time. In addition to changing the account status, you can also add more Instagram accounts so that you can manage them all through one dashboard. Click on the upgrade option under your account settings, or contact a TagScout customer support at email@example.com.
For any additional inquiries, please complete the form below and a representative will respond as soon as possible.
You can manage your subscription including cancelling an existing subscription by using the Action menu in the SUBSCRIPTION tab on your TagScout dashboard.
To remove your Instagram account, click on the menu on the Instagram Account card in your TagScout dashboard and then select Delete.